Wagon Trek Outdoor Bison Roast
Enjoy this juicy bison roast recipe, with no roasters to wash!
- 10-12 lb bison roast, thawed season roast with seasoning
- salt and steak spice
- Preheat BBQ on high
- Lay out large sheet of tin foil (thick foil). Wet newspaper (soaked!) and lay over tin foil, then lay another sheet of tin foil overtop.
- Put seasoned roast on BBQ until nicely browned on all sides.
- Place browned roast on tinfoil & paper. Roll up tight, sealing well.
- Turn BBQ down to med-high. Put on foiled roast, cook for 2-3 hrs.