Monterey Mushroom Bison Burger
Quick and easy your sure to enjoy this flavourful Bison Burger recipe.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground bison
- 2 tbsp worsteshire sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 8 oz bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp beef base
- 4 each sliced sauteed mushrooms
- 3 oz peppered monterey jack cheese 1 each bun
- 2 slices each of tomato
- 1 slice each of onion
- 1 leaf each of lettuce
- Mix ground bison, eggs, worstershire sauce and dijon mustard.
- Add ground black pepper, beef base, bread crumbs and remix bison, all items should be well incorporated when finished.
- Once seasoned bison is completely mixed, separate and roll out 5 even portion into a ball.
- Flatten out bison to a 1/2 inch thickness; place bison patties over a hot preheated broiler or skillet and cook to well done temperature.
- Lightly saute sliced mushrooms and place on patties cover with peppered Monterey Jack cheese and allow cheese to melt slightly.
- Place cooked bison patties on fresh Kaiser buns and dress them up, as you'd like.
- Makes four, six ounce patties