A variation recipe option included.
- 1-½ lbs (680 grams) ground bison
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- 1 small bottle French Salad dressing
- ½ cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- ½ cup (125 ml) chopped green onion
- 1 ½ cup (375 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can brown beans drained
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) zesty cheese taco chips, crushed
- Toss browned bison, taco-seasoning mix, French dressing, onion, green pepper, cheese and beans. Chill 2 hours.
- Just before serving add lettuce and taco chips.
- Variation: Add chopped fresh tomatoes or Salsa for a spicier taste.