Thai Peanut Sauce
A great sauce to pour over your favorite bison steak.
Yield: 1 Litre
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup soya sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fine chopped red pepper
- 1 green onion - fine chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized pot.
- On low heat, mix until everything is incorporated being careful not to burn it.
- Once everything is incorporated, remove it from the heat. It is ready to serve over your favorite bison steak.