Bison Meatballs in Crockpot Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs ground bison
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion or (onion) soup mix and omit spices)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup bread crumbs/crushed crackers or oatmeal
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt & pepper
Crockpot Sauce Ingredients
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Make meatballs with melon baller, place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with Pam vegetable spray. Bake 15 min. @ 375 degrees F.
Crockpot Sauce Method
- Mix, heat and pour over meatballs and simmer in crockpot or oven.