Mini Bison Loaves
Courtesy of the National Bison Foundation
- 1 Ib. Ground Bison
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp. Bread Crumbs (dry)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheese
- Mix first 6 ingredients.
- Press half of mixture in bottoms and halfway up sides of 12 ungreased muffin cups.
- Fill each with onion and cheese.
- Top with remaining bison mixture, pressing edges to seal.
- Place muffin pan in ungreased 15 ½ X 10 ½ jelly roll pan.
- Cook uncovered in 350°F oven for 30- 35 minutes. Makes 6 Servings
Permission for this recipe courtesy of the National Bison Foundation and is published in Bison is Heart Healthy.