Peace Country Regional Meeting
Oct 02, 2017
Don't Miss the
Peace Country Regional Meeting !
Saturday - October 21 - 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Grande Prairie, AB - The Pomeroy Inn 11633 - 100th Street
If you should need a room at the Pomeroy : Call reservations at 780-532-5221 and advise you are with the Bison Producers of Alberta to obtain the special rate of $129 .
The BPA is hosting the 2017 Peace Country Regional Meeting in Grande Prairie at the Pomeroy Inn on Saturday, October 21, 2017 - Don't miss this full day packed with informative presentations!
The schedule for the day includes :
- BPA update (Roger Van Haren)
- An update from the July 2017 International Bison Conference and on the National Bison Association (Paul Kolesar)
- A Benchmarking Application Tool for Producers (Gerard Woynarski)
- A delicious bison Stir-Fry lunch (Sponsored by Canadian Rangeland)
- Bison Health (Dr. Roy Lewis)
- The Bison Code of Practice, a Finished Project (Dr. Jayson Galbraith)
- Pasture Management Ideas (Bruce Downey)
- And a Marketing Panel discussing some new developments (Neil McAllister, Steven Lunty and Paul Kolesar)
Draw Prize : if you haven't attended a Wildrose Convention before - Enter your name for a Free Registration for the 2017 Wildrose Convention !
$500 Sponsorship Opportunities - Feature your Trade Table and Speak on your product for Ten Minutes, or Be One of the Sponsors for Coffee or Lunch.
Cost of the day’s event is only $50 per person.
Space is limited, register now.