Makes a great snack too!
- 1 lb. (900 grams) ground bison
- 1/2 cup (120ml) finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. (10ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -10 oz. (284 ml) can of mushroom soup
- 2 cups (500ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Fresh brown bread
- Remove crusts from bread and butter bread slices, placing buttered side down in tart tins.
- Brown meat and onions, add worcestershire sauce, soup and grated cheese, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into bread shells and bake at 350° F (175°C) for 35 minutes.
- If you wish to freeze tarts cook 25 minutes, cool and freeze.
- After removal from freezer bake for 10 minutes at 350 F(175°C) before serving.