This biscuit recipe would be a delightful addition to any entree!
- 1 lb flour
- 2 1/2 oz sugar
- 1/2 oz baking powder
- pinch salt
- 4 oz butter
- 1 egg
- 10 oz milk
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs
- Combine first four ingredients with the butter in a mixer using the paddle attachment.
- Mix until the butter is the size of small peas.
- Add the egg, milk and herbs and mix until just blended thoroughly.
- Roll out dough 1/2 inch thick and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 400 F 10-12 min until bottoms are lightly golden.