Serve with garlic or cheese toast.
- 1 lbs (450 grams) ground bison meat
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped onion
- 1 cup (250 ml) chopped green pepper
- 14 oz. (420 ml) red kidney beans cooked and drained
- 10 oz. (300 ml) corn kernels
- 2 large diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Chili powder
- Salt & pepper
- Brown ground meat over medium heat. Add onions and green pepper and cook until glazed.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce head and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- If necessary, thicken with 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Serve with garlic or cheese toast.