Marinated Bison Steak Kabobs
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcesteshire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mustard, prepared
- 1 pound Bison Sirloin steak, cut in 2"cubes
- 1 large Green pepper, cut in 1"pieces
- 2 medium Onions, quartered
- 2 medium Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Apple Wood Chips
- Saute onion in oil; remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard; pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Soak Apple Wood Chips in water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare fire in grill. When the grill is up up temperature, add wood chips; let them start smoking.
- Grill kabobs 5 minutes on each side over coals or until desired degree of doneness, brushing frequently with marinade.