Prairie Bison Skillet
Mouthwatering Breakfast Skillet
- 3OZ BISON SIRLOIN TIP EMINCE
- 1OZ DICED RED ONION
- 1OZ DICED ROMA TOMATO
- 1OZ DICED MIXED BELL PEPPERS
- 1OZ SLICED MUSHROOM
- 4OZ COOKED SLICED RED JACKET POTATOES
- 20Z MONTEREY JACK-JALAPENO CHEESE (grated)
- 2 EGGS EX-LARGE (scrambled)
- 1.50Z SALSA
- 1.50Z GUACAMOLE MONTREAL STEAK SPICE
- In a hot skillet do a quick sear of the emince and place to the side.
- Add peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomato and cooked potatoes. Lightly season with steak spice.
- Cook Vegetables halfway and then return the seared bison and blend.
- Place your mixture in a serving dish and top it with cooked scrambled eggs, grated cheese and place under broiler to melt cheese.
- Garnish with guacamole and salsa.