A quick and easy recipe for Bison Steaks covered in a rich barbecue sauce.
- 4 bison steaks (T-bone, Rib, or Sirloin)
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- In a bowl, mix onion salt, salt, pepper, & flour.
- Coat steaks with mixture, and fry in a little oil until brown.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over browned steaks.
- Cover and simmer until tender.