Bison & Cheese Wraps
Excellent party snack.
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch / 25 cm)
- 8 oz (250 ml) onion and chive cream cheese spread
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded carrots
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 lb (450 g) thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- leaf lettuce
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; top with the carrots and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Layer with beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut in half or into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices. Excellent party snacks.