A great new way to make Ravioli
- 1 lb. 454 g Ground bison
- 1/3 cup 75 ml. Finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup 75 ml. Dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. 5 ml. Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1 ml. Pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1 ml. Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. 0.5 ml. Ground allspice
- 10 oz. 300 g Fresh chopped and cooked spinach
- 1/2 cup 125 ml. Grated fresh parmesan
- 1 tsp. 5 ml. Butter
- 1 Package Wonton wrappers
- Have a big pot of boiling water ready.
- Mix all filling ingredients together and form in small balls (1/2 in).
- Lie wonton wrappers on table and wet the edges with water. Place filling into centre of wonton wrapper and place another wonton wrapper on top and seal edges with a fork.
- Place into boiling water and cook until they float, about 8-10 minutes and stir gently from time to time so ensure they don't stick to bottom.
- Drain and top with your favorite pasta sauce. Makes about 4 dozen.