Bison Ribs 'N' Sauce
Ribs that are so tasty the kids will love it too!
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 2 tbsp of soya sauce
- 2 tbsp of ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground garlic
- Mix the brown sugar, flour and water in a saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Continue cooking until mixture is thick and bubbly.
- In a roasting pan, spread out the frozen bison ribs. Pour mixture over ribs so they are covered in sauce. Cover roasting pan and cook slowly in 250 F oven until done.
- Serve with steamed rice. You can also pour sauce over rice.