Grilled Bison Tenderloin
This gourmet entree is perfect for a formal dinner or a special dining experience with your family. Serve with your favourite side dish.
- 6 oz cut of bison tenderloin
- 1 tsp of pink peppercorns
- 1 tsp chopped shallots
- 3 dried figs sliced
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives, basil and oregano
- 5 oz of risotto
- 5 or 6 oyster mushrooms
- 1 handful of pea shoots
- 4 oz demi glace
- 1 tbsp salsa tartofata
- 3 dried sliced tomato
- 1 tbsp of whip cream
- Marinate your bison tenderloin in shallots and pink peppercorns for 10 hours.
- Make your risotto then fold in your herbs and sliced figs with a bit of cream.
- Grill off our bison to desired temperature.
- Sautee off mushrooms adding your pea shoots in a minute before mushrooms are done.
- Reduce your demi glace with the salsa tartufata, which is the truffle and porcini to one quarter.
- Serve with the sliced tomato on top of the bison. 1 serving.