Hearty Bison Chuck Roast
A crock-pot meal that's ready when you come home.
- 1 (2 lb/500 g) bison chuck roast
- 1 med. onion, sliced thick
- 4 red potatoes, scrubbed & cubed
- 2 carrots, scrubbed & sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Place bison chuck roast, vegetables and 2 1/2 cup water inside a large crock-pot on high heat.
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Cover the crock-pot. Natural juices from the chuck roast and vegetables will help cook the meal in approximately 5 hours.
- Or, you can try this recipe on low heat; start it in the morning and dinner will be ready to serve when you get home from work.