Marinated Bison tenderloin.
- 1 bison tenderloin (4 to 5 lbs/ 2 kg)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) each of dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- Place tenderloin in a shallow glass container or re-sealable plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover container or seal bag; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Grill tenderloin, uncovered over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning frequently.
- Cover and continue to grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until meat reaches desired done-ness.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.