Marinated Prime Rib Steak with Blue Cheese Sauce
A fine recipe selection for you next Prime Rib.
- 2 - 16 oz. (450 grams) Prime rib steak (rib-eye with lip on)
- Spanish Paprika
- 1 Spanish onion
- 5 large garlic cloves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- ½ cup (125 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- ½ fresh chives
- 3 oz. (14 grams) Blue Cheese
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy cream
- Chop onion and garlic and add to Worcestershire sauce.
- Rub Steak with paprika and oregano.
- Apply a pinch of salt, pepper and cayenne. Then rub steak with marinade and let sit for 24 hours.
- Cook to preference and serve.
Blue Cheese Sauce Preparation
- Combine cream and cheese in saucepan. Bring to boil while stirring constantly.
- Reduce to desired thickness and serve.
- Sprinkle with chives.