Mexican Mole' Bison Chili
Warm up on a cold day with this mouth watering chili!
2002 Culinary Competition Participant
- 454 g (1 lb) ground bison
- 1 can (24 oz) plumb tomatoes
- 30 g (1 oz) ancho chili peppers
- 200 g (1 medium) spanish onion
- 120 g (2 stalks) celery
- 100 g (1 sm) sweet red onions
- 30 g chopped garlic
- 1 can (14 oz) kidney beans
- 120 ml pure olive oil
- salt & black pepper - to taste
- 30 g unsweetened chocolate - grated
- In a thick pot heat oil, brown the ground bison, add chopped vegetables, saute till cooked.
- Add remainder of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on very low, stirring occasionally.